DELIVERIES & RETURNS
What are the shipping fees and delivery timeline?
- We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders.
- Delivery times range from 5-12 business days depending on the shipping destination.
* Indicated shipping timeline is an approximate number of days an order takes to deliver from the ship date indicated at checkout, and does not include weekends, holiday and any unforeseeable delays on the courier's end (weather, volume, traffic, etc). Delivery may be delayed if a change of delivery option was submitted on the customer's end. If your order consists of in-stock, shipping later and/or made-to-order pieces, the dispatch date may change. Make sure to check the dates indicated during checkout and on your confirmation email.please don't hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I track my order?
Already have an account?
Perfect! Simply log in to your GEMX account, go to "My Orders," and you can easily check your order status there. Once your order is packed and ready to be shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This tracking number will allow you to monitor your order's progress as it makes its way to your doorstep.
Don't have an account yet?
No problem! You can still create an account right now using the same email address you used when placing your order. Once you've created your account, your order will appear under "My Orders," and the tracking number will be automatically sent to you as soon as your order is packed and ready for shipment. Please note that it may take a few hours for the tracking information to become available, especially if your order was packed over the weekend. If that's the case, you can expect the tracking details to be updated on the next available business day. Happy tracking!
Could you please explain the meanings of "in stock," " pre-ordered ," and "Made To Order"?
It's in our facilities and ready for a new home! In Stock items typically ship within 3-5 business days from the purchase date. In stock engraved and monogrammed take some time to get personalized, and typically ship within 8 business days from the purchase date.
We don’t have it on hand yet but it’s coming soon! Not to worry, you can still purchase it, and your order will be added in the queue to be shipped as soon as they are available! The estimated ship date is indicated on the product page and at check-out for your reference. You'll see it above the "Add to Bag" button. Kindly note that you will be charged at the time the order is placed.
Made To Order
Once your order has been placed, we need to craft the piece since it’s being made specially for you, and can take a bit more time to be processed. Be sure to note the estimated shipping date on the product page so you can plan accordingly.
What is the return policy?
To initiate a return, please ensure that the following conditions are met:
- Items must be in their original condition, free from any signs of wear or damage. We kindly request that you keep items in their pristine state, without any alterations or usage.
- If you're returning items by mail, it's crucial that they are returned in all their original packaging, including tags, boxes, and pouches. This ensures the items are well-protected during transit.
When will I receive my refund?
Please note your return will be processed within 7 business days from the time we receive it in our warehouse. Once processed, we will send you a confirmation via email! For more details email@example.com.
PRODUCTS & PERSONALISATION
How do I determine ring size?
If you already have a ring with the perfect fit, whether it was gifted or an heirloom piece, grab a ruler and measure the internal diameter. Size Guide
Can I order a custom piece?
We offer personalized services to cater to your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be delighted to provide you with assistance.
Can I Engrave A GEMX Piece After I Have Purchased It?
With the purchase of 18K, 14K, or 10K gold products, you can enjoy complimentary engraving services. If you need engraving services, please contact customer service email@example.com
Jewellery Care Guide
To keep your jewellery’s brilliance, learn what to avoid and how to care for your precious metals, diamonds and natural gemstones with the care instructions below:
Caring For and Wearing Your Jewellery
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- All of our gemstones are natural and therefore can be vulnerable to absorbing dirt and to chipping. Settings may also become loose over-time.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
How to Store Your Jewellery
- We highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the original GEMX packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch and place a small packet of desiccant crystals in the packaging if you live in a humid climate.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
Cleaning Precious Metals
- To keep your jewellery looking radiant and to remove the build-up of dirt and premature tarnish we recommend using our own GEMX polishing cloth (available on request). Rub the piece in one direction rather than circular motions.
- A Silver cleaner can be used to clean Sterling Silver pieces but not 18ct Rose or Yellow Gold Vermeil.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- You can use the same GEMX polishing cloth (available on request) to look after your 14k Gold pieces. Gold is a much harder metal than Silver and therefore more durable.
- Since many natural gemstones can be quite delicate, hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times.
- Clean your gemstones with a clean, soft, damp cloth after wearing.
- Very porous stones such as Turquoise, Howlite and Emerald should be cleaned using an untreated, dry, soft cloth only.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching.
Cleaning Cord Bracelets
- The best way to clean the thread on your corded friendship bracelets is to occasionally wash them with a soft sponge and mild soap in lukewarm water.
How to Prevent Tarnishing
- All our Sterling Silver product is protected with an anti-tarnish solution to help prevent tarnish but this may eventually wear with time.
- Silver tarnishes rapidly when exposed to certain substances in our everyday lives so we recommend caring for, wearing and storing your jewellery as mentioned above.
Could you explain the differences between 18K, 14K, and 10K?
Our collection features three types of gold: 18K, 14K, and 9K. Each represents a different gold purity level. 18K gold contains 75% pure gold, 14K gold contains 58.5% pure gold, and 10K gold contains 41.7% pure gold. These variations offer a range of options, allowing you to find the perfect balance between luxury and affordability for your jewelry pieces.
Could you provide an explanation of what "18ct Gold Vermeil" is?
We have mastered the gold vermeil technique to bring you exquisite and affordable 18ct gold jewelry. By layering gold, with a thickness of at least 2.5 microns, over sterling silver, we achieve a finish that is five times thicker than typical gold plating, ensuring superior durability.
Why Is My Jewellery Tarnished?
Fine Silver is generally too soft for producing luxury jewellery and so it is alloyed with other metals to ensure all of our pieces are both long lasting and just as beautiful.
Silver is a very stable element, however the metals it is alloyed with can react to their surroundings creating a tarnish. This occurs particularly when the piece is exposed to water, chemicals, high temperatures or humidity.
To keep your jewellery looking its best please follow our care instructions.